Le CEA Liten organise la conférence nanoSAFE 2023 à Grenoble du lundi 5 au vendredi 9 juin prochain où sont attendus plus de 200 participants internationaux. Cette conférence sera l’occasion de traiter de façon large les approches « Safe and Sustainable by Design ».
Risk assessment will drive innovation in the field (from metrology and characterization tools, to SSbD approaches and industrial scale up) with a focus on risk governance including regulatory aspects and current societal and environmental concerns. Plenary lectures, selected talks and posters, technical workshops, and panel discussions will bring together around 400 attendees in Maison MINATEC (Grenoble, France) from June 5th to 9th, 2023.
FOR SPONSORING, EXHIBITION & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES, click here.
The conference brings together scientists, researchers and private industries from all around the world to discuss about SSbD approaches, environmental, health and safety issues related to nanomaterial. NanoSAFE offers the opportunity to exchange information on the latest research progresses and to share the future trends in research, safe fabrication and use of nanomaterials and nano-enabled products. A new topic related to micro and nanoplastic pollution will present some of the current challenges for their monitoring, detection and mitigation in all environmental compartments. Related equipment, products and services will be exhibited. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will get the opportunity to present your company and products to professionals from research and industry and increase your visibility.
1. Methods, tools, and technologies for SSbD
2. Implementation of the SSbD concept in Case Studies
3. Transferability and acceptability of SSbD concepts
4. Commonalities of SSbD innovations
5. From nanomaterials risk assessment to risk governance, a journey through regulation and standardization
6. Characterization of advanced materials, including nanomaterials
7. Modelling, digitalization of nanosafety and data management
8. Micro and nanoplastics pollution
9. NanoTech Talks: advances in the nano industry
For more information, please click here.
3, parvis Louis Néel
38054 Grenoble cedex 9