EWLP 2016 : 14th European Workshop on Lignocellulosics and Pulp
Quand : Du mar 28/06 au jeu 30/06
Où : Autrans
Qui : Public
EWLP conference takes place every two years, and was initiated in 1990 in Hamburg.
The 2016 edition will cover the following topics :
- Advances in the knowledge of lignocellulose structure
- New analytical techniques for lignocellulose characterization
- New developments in pulping and bleaching chemistry and processes
- Lignocellulose-based biorefinery
- Lignin isolation, characterization and use for chemical and material applications
- Cellulose production for textile and polymer applications
- New cellulose products
- Characterization and use of lignocellulose extractives
- Hemicelluloses characterization and use
- Lignocellulosics : a potential source of molecules and materials for medical applications
The three-day scientific programme will include keynote lectures, oral and poster presentations. Time will also be left for people to interact, and to discover the very nice landscapes andnature of Vercors.
EWLP 2016 will be followed by an IUFRO (International Union of Forest Research Organisations) workshop on Biorefinery on July 1st, 2016, with a common EWLP-IUFRO session on June 30 afternoon.