Technical conference on elastomer recycling
Around 40 people attended the meeting, which provided the latest news on elastomer recycling as well as opportunities for discussion of potential new research areas.
The following topics were covered:
- Regulatory update
- The elastomer recycling community and network
- End-of-life issues for elastomer-based products
- Sources of secondary substances and materials
- Recycling into elastomers or other matrices
- Review of the day and discussion to identify potential topics of common interest
And, as the event was co-organized by Axelera and Elastopôle, it also provided an opportunity to identify potential synergies between the two clusters’ members.