BIOKET 2018 – Call for paper
Biomass is a wonderful resource to be transformed into chemicals, biobased materials, food and feed ingredients or energy. Still, adaptation and optimisation of transformation processes and technologies is a real challenge in order to valorise all biomass fraction in a circular approach.
In the context of Industry 4.0, the circular economy and the need for an optimal valorisation of renewable resources, BIOKET is the only European conference dedicated to bio-based technologies and processes.
It will focus on innovation in processes for biomass conversion using emerging technologies, minimizing waste production and optimizing economics of the overall OPEX. It will be an excellent opportunity for all experts to discuss and share about these emerging and key enabling technologies.
Call for Papers:
You are invited to contribute to the conference for a 20 minutes presentation.
Presentations must be related to the following topics covered by BIOKET:
- Advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment, physical and thermochemical pretreatment, densification, fractionation
- Technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization
- Extraction, separation and purification of biomass
- Process modelization and analytical methods and tools – in situ characterization techniques
- Innovative tools: enzymatic and metabolic engineering, synthetic biology and bionanotechnology
- Design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation
Format: Word or PDF (preferred); max. 2 pages and 500 words (without tables, figures, equations or references).
Abstract should clearly indicate
- Presentation title
- Company’s name
- Speaker’s name, function and a short biography
All abstracts must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: September 29, 2017
The submitted abstracts will be subject to peer review
For more information: BIOKET’s Call for Papers