Workshop « Electron Transfer, Radical Ions and Radical Chemistry »
Quand : Du jeu 23/03 à 09h00 au ven 24/03 à 17h00
Où : Université Lyon 1 Campus LyonTech - La Doua
Qui : Public
This workshop will focus on electron-transfer reactions in organic synthesis, catalysis and polymerization processes, including theory as well as novel radical processes applied in natural products synthesis.
We will discuss the latest advances, exchange ideas and future possible joint collaborations.
This workshop will honor Professor John A. Murphy (University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland) who will be an invited Professor at the Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 in March-April
- Molecular electrochemistry and bio-inorganic electrochemistry,
- Electroorganic synthesis,
- Photoredox catalysis in batch and in flow,
- Novel electron-transfer and free-radical polymerisation processes,
- Non-metal mediated radical and single electron transfer synthesis,
- Radical chemistry in total synthesis,
- Radical chemistry for the synthesis of biologically relevant heterocycles and scaffolds,
- Reaction mechanisms,
- Theory applied to electron-transfer relevant in organic and inorganic reactions.