When:From Mon 26/06 to Fri 30/06
Where:CENTRE DES CONGRÈS DE LYON
Who:Open to the general public
The 14th edition of this international event dedicated to the sustainable use and management of soil, groundwater, and sediment, will welcome between 600 and 800 attendees from a variety of nationalities and profiles: academia, the private sector (manufacturing, engineering, construction), and the public sector (local and national government agencies).
The 2017 edition will cover:
- Assessment and monitoring of soil, water and sediment quality
- Risk assessment
- Advances in remediation technologies
- Strategies and policy for pollution management and remediation
- Reuse and upgrading of land, water, and sediment in the circular economy
- Sustainable use and spatial planning of the subsurface
AQUACONSOIL 2017 IS ORGANIZED BY BRGM & DELTARES AND IS ACTIVELY SUPPORTED BY AXELERA.